Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This past weekend, wow, great times. I'm just remembering them right now in my head and laughing to myself. I am now debating whether or not I should tell everyone; I guess I will because the baby human next to me said I should.

1. Drove to Fresno
2. Wastey is the word that comes to mind when I hear fresno.
3. Dani did a keg stand... applause. It was sick.
4. Had amazing mexi food and then headed for Pleasnt Hill.
5. I saw I love you, man.
6. Paul Rudd was awesome and his words were even better. Go see it.
7. Charin...Karen...Linda... I mean Erin and I PC'd and it was awesome and we messed with peoples brains.
8. Left Karen's house and went to SF for a happy time with Kate, Tom, and Meg!
9. Great times fo sho.
10. No pics to prove the weekend but I swear it happend... well I think. I'm thinking it didnt anymore. Whateves. Bite me.

Over all, this weekend was an adventurous adventure. I saw Cedar for like 20 mins but it was so worth it. His fur looked effing fab and I think he changed his shampoo from Purrrbel essance to Head and Shoulders for cats. I honestly couldn't think of something catchy. Any whosers, i hope you all enjoy your freaky lives. ps. quilson is gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Channe's Life Slideshow

Where is Waldo?

Whats your favorite name for a cat?

rockin out

rockin out