Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sac



This is Zac. Better known as Sac. Everyone loves sac. He is classy slash ghetto. I can't tell which one. This face that is a classic Sac face. He is very unpredictable. Thats why he is the most popular kid in my life. He and quil and bffl. I personally think that they are boyfriends but whatever. Sac is a laugher. Meaning he likes to laugh. Hence getting the award best laugh in high school. Hollar. Cedar did tell me that he likes men but I actually think it might be false. But we will never truly know. Sac lives in colorado and its really far away. California people miss sac alot. He loves the giants and thats why I like him. Well thats not the only reason but you know what I mean. Sac agrees that quilson makes awesome quesi's and that quil loves men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Channe's Life Slideshow

Where is Waldo?

Whats your favorite name for a cat?

rockin out

rockin out